Helotes Hill Country Zipline ...did you even know this place existed? I know I have driven past the sign on Bandera Road, but honestly never paid much attention. Because really, how awesome of a place can it be just two miles from my house? I realize my house is on a hill and I know there are several large hills in our area, but I didn't realize what was literally in my own back yard. A sweet boy from Savannah's 8th grade Science class has been persistently pestering her to go ziplining with him. She tried to say no a dozen times, in a dozen different ways. She finally agreed last minute when she asked if she could bring someone. After a few tries of different friends, she settled on her daddy! He's an adventure junky, and honestly in the last 10 years, hasn't had a whole lot of adventure. Lorelei and I went along to take pictures and watch. It looked exhilarating and breathtaking, but with my fear of heights, I said a polite, ...
Some days I feel like I've done it all. To look at me, you might say, "Now that's an ordinary mom". Dig a little deeper and you'll find I've led a pretty interesting life, done some extraordinary things, especially once I became a mother of four wonderful, extremely different children, who are now young adults. Unique personalities and needs, all wonderful, trying, and glorious at the same time!














Comments
Post a Comment